Friday 3 May 2019

MAC ATTACK 1st draft

                                              Tittle
                  Mac Attack

In the afternoon right after school finished i was on my home while
I was walking home i saw a friend of mine his name is Mac he was
Running away from the police and i was following him around and he finally
stopped and the police went past him but they didn't know if that was
him but i did. I went up to him and asked why
were you running away from the police?





 I stole some money from the bank. Said Mac.


I said why did you steal the money from the bank?


because i didn't have any money for me and my family to eat and
that said Mac

I said how much money did you steal


i stole 300k dollars said Mac
i said WHAT!!! Why would  you steal 300k dollars you just wanted
to buy food and that  for you and your family you didn’t need that
much money.


he said i do because i want to buy everything i want and


i said ok bye.


A day later i woke up got ready to go to the zoo got in the car with my
mum and we went to the zoo after a while i saw mac trying to steal a
eagle. When he saw me say his name the police was chasing him because
i said he name so loud the police officer heard me so they run to get
mac but mac jumped on the eagle and lifted away and he forgot that
he lefted the money behind but the eagle just kept on going. He was
riding the  eagle like a hoverboard but the police was steal chasing
by car and helicopter they were everywhere he wanted the eagle to go
faster but it didn’t understand what he was saying. So the eagle went
to it’s nest and eat mac alive.
                             THE END……..  

Sike it’s not the end there is more haha!!!. Mac survived he didn’t die
he faked the whole thing  so the police couldn’t get him anymore but
he wasn’t died so he just needed a disguise to hide away from the
police officer and people. But when he go home he knew
 he could trust his family when he got home he closed
the curtains and locked all the doors and after that he
takes off his disguise and stays home for 10 to 11 hours
a day and leaves and comes back at 1:00 in the morning.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment