Thursday 27 June 2019

Voice typing story Telling

Hi my name is Zac i am from New Zealand. In New Zealand there is a
tradition that I didn't know about and it was called Matariki. So when
I went to school that morning i asked my teachers what was Matariki
and who is Matariki then she explained what was Matariki and who was
Matariki. So after about five mins she finished talking  about what was
Matariki and from that day forward I always remembered was matariki. 

So after school I went home and straight to my room and checked
my world globe it was shining I told my friend to come and see this.
His as fast as he could but he just lived next door so he wasn't really
tired from running he knocked on the door and Zac opened the door
and rushed up to his room. He said to his to come in he came and saw
the globe glow. He asked what were doing before and he answered that
he was just asking what is matariki and who is makariki. After two
minutes he's friend asked what is Matariki he said that Matariki is the
Mother of six  daughters and there names are  Tupu-ā-nuku,
Tupu-ā-rangi, Waipuna Rangi, Waitī and Waitā, and Ururangi. Matariki is the about
the Maori new year. It is celebrated on the 25th of June. and Matariki and her
six daughters are stars they are people. Wow said Zac’s friend you know all of that
in one day. 

Yes Zac replied because i’m a fast learner. WAIT!!! It the 25th June today So
we go and see where is Matariki and  her six daughters. What is the time it is
5:30pm why. We should get our stuff ready To go. 

Three hours later we should go now. They rushed up on top of a mountain and look in
to there telescope they looked everywhere and finally they found Matariki and her
six daughters. It was AMAZING  and cool they took a picture and came some to
their friends and family. They all loved the pictures so they went and did their own. 


                                THE END 










No comments:

Post a Comment