Friday 17 April 2020

Dear Furtue Me

Current date Friday 17th of April 2020


Dear Future Me, I know that I have bad decisions and  that I would like to change and I know
that I will always remember all the mistakes that I have made in the past. I know that in the
future I will be a responsible, reliable and respectful 21 year old boy. I will always be thankful
for all the things that my parents and family have done for me. I will always remember the kind
and loving things that my family have done. This will be possible without God. He is the reason
we are still here today. 


As you know we are on lockdown because Covid-19 luckily none of my family members and
neighbours caught the virus. I am so happy that my mum has not  gotten it because she is
the most at risk in your family because he works everyday as a health worker but she takes
one day off a week so I also do things for my mum so she doesn't get tired of us not doing
things. Covid 19 has affected the whole of New Zealand but not only New Zealand the whole
world but some countries are really lucky. The prime minister has made a great decision by
putting a lockdown. I am having really fun at home. So we all would be able to go back to
school.


The first thing i would like to do when lockdown is over i will want to go to McDonald and KFC
because i have not eaten junk food in a long time and i think that my 21 year old self would
agree with me and after all. I will go to school and do some more work to get better at all
subjects, all to play touch with my friends. What would you do after the lockdown is down and
dusted ?


Right now is week 4 of the lockdown. I really miss my friends and teacher. I really want to go
to school right now but we are still under lockdown. I don’t know when I will go back to school.
I hope everyone is having a fun lockdown.

Task description: hello this weeks writing task is about writting a letter in my 21 year old self
and what is happening right now. i thank all my teacher that made home learning possible
thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment