Thursday 14 May 2020

Covid 19 isolation Task

Hello my Fonua and I will be talking about the covid 19 isolation, my favorites parts of the 
covid 19 isolation is cooking food with my parents, Homework and spending time with my family.
Right now I will be talking about cooking food  With my parents.


                                                 Cooking food with parents
I really love cooking with my parents. I really love cooking with my parents because every time
we cook I learn something new, it is just like learning but with food. We would always make
something new every week. I really like my parents cooking, their cooking makes me feel
happy and I would want to learn how to cook like them because when they are old, there
will be no one to cook for them. 
   
                                               Doing Homework
Doing homework is really important in my life because without any school work I wouldn't
have learned anything. I am really grateful for all the things my teachers in team 5 have
done for me, but only me. Me and the school, I thank all the teachers for everything.  I love
doing school work because I really want to have a better future when i grow up.  Homework
helps me get better in life, not only it helps me it helps everyone in the world.
  
                                             Spending time with 
                              My family. 
Spending time with my family so valuable to me. I love my family, they have done everything 
For me for the past 12 years. i would give the world to my family if i could but i know that, that
does not matter to my family. The only thing that matters is love, we all love each other. We will
always be there for each other when we need them. I really appreciate what they have done
for me. I love my family.


Task Description: Hello This my 5th choose it  writing task for this week. This task is about
what I have done though this time under isolation. I had a fun time and cannot wait for school
next week. What did you do under isolation ?

No comments:

Post a Comment