Wednesday 20 May 2020

taha hinengaro- 5 things i am grateful for ?

5 things i am grateful for :
 1.
 I am really grateful for having technology because
without technology will have never had anything to talk
on even going to google meets.
2. 
I am also grateful for all the things i have because some
people don’t have stuff i have so i am really blessed to
have everything i own.
                                3. 
I am grateful for having school because people don’t get
to learn like I do. Some people do home school because
they can’t afford to pay for school prices.
                              4. 
I am grateful for my house because some
People don’t have a house and that's so sad. I wish there
was a way to give every person a house but other than
that i am so grateful.
                            5.

I am grateful for my family because people don’t have a
family like mine, some don’t even have a family so don’t
get angry just  be grateful. People wish they had a family.

Task description: Hello this is my home class task. This is about the whare tapa wha
the wall i am doing is taha hinengaro which mental emotions. This is about 5 things
i am grateful for? i am grateful for everything because some people they have thing you have. They wish they had the stuff you had so instead of being an hater, love what you got,

No comments:

Post a Comment