Saturday 2 May 2020

Week 3 Writing task Activity 2

Hello my name is Fonua. The two place i would go to is Mac Donald's  and KFC.

MAC DONALD'S:
The reason i would like to got the Mac Donald's is that i really like there yummy food
and i really how they make there burgers there burger are the best. They better all
burgers i ever tasted. The burgers are very delicious. The burger are the best.

KFC:
This place has the best fried chicken in the world. That I have want to go to KFC. KFC
stands for Kentucky fried chicken.  Have you tasted this before? If you haven't tasted
this before it is really . it is really yummy like the song you got the yummy yummy yummy.
I have tasted KFC ever since i was a baby. I love KFC it is the best.

Task description: Hello this is my writing task for this week and i chose to pick this Activity
because it is fun and simple. This Activity is about what two choices i would like to go to
out inside of staying home. I really like to go to Mac Donald's and KFC.



No comments:

Post a Comment