Friday 27 March 2020

Blog header


Task description: hello my name is Fonua. i am 12 years old and i am a year 8 at pt England school i am a Tongan boy i love to pray and worship god i love McDonald and what usually order is a quarter pounder. i love playing sports but my favorite sport is rugby my favorite rugby team is the cowboys my favorite about watching rugby is state of origin because that is when my favorite team plays with my favorite players that Kalyn Ponga, Valentine Holmes and CAMERON MUNSTER  they are really good. i put a Nike tic because lots of people like Nike so i said why not and my favorite music group is one four because they are like on top and i like there music and last but not least is family i put family because i love my family and they are number 1 in my life.  

3 comments:

  1. Fonua you finished your header! I am so excited! I am going to get this onto your blog soon. Did you draw everything yourself or did you use polyscript?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used the poly line it was really hard but i did it. thanks Mrs Moala for all your help.
      your serenely Fonua

      Delete
  2. I loved the colour in your header as it made me really happy. I also could see very clearly your favourite things in each of the parts of your header and why you thought they were important. I wonder how you could represent your family, seeing they are no.1 in your life. Well done Fonua.

    ReplyDelete