Monday 30 March 2020

My Easter Learning Journey Day 1 Activity 3


Task Description: Hello as you can see on top is my Easter Learning Journey Activity 3. This Activity is about what 3 activity's i would like to try and the three activity's that i chose were
Sea life Kelly tarlton's Aquarium, Rainbows end and Paintball i chose these activity's because
they are my favorite places to go in  Auckland. i really wish could go there now but i can't because lock down but i can visit it some other time. what activity would you like to go?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fonua. I really like the three choices you made. All are great places to visit. I used to love the butterflies in my tummy when I went on amusement park rides too. One of the things in Auckland that I would love to do is take a ferry ride out to some of the islands in the Auckland Harbour. Have you been on an Auckland ferry ride yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i have Mrs Moala i went on a ferry to Waiheke island is a beautiful island and i have been like 100 times

    ReplyDelete